Merbro Ltd Terms and Conditions
The Company is Merbro Limited
The Customer is whoever the Company shall enter into negotiations and/or contracts with for the supply of any goods or to carry out any service.
In particular, if a managing agent/person orders work/service on behalf of a third party, the managing agent/person is deemed to be the Customer and thus responsible for any account.
Service includes any fabrication, manufacture, repair or maintenance work.
Normal working hours are 8.00 to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday inclusive, except for bank holidays.
- The Terms and Conditions set out in the Customers order shall not apply to any contract made with the Company unless expressly agreed with the Company in writing prior to the date of such contract.
- All estimates are given and all orders are accepted subject to the availability of goods, and the Company shall not be liable for failure to perform, or for any delay in performing the contract or any part thereof caused by acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, force majeure or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable in respect of any goods supplied or any services carried out unless the Customer shall make complaint in writing within seven days of the delivery of such goods or within seven days of completion of such services. It is the responsibility of the person notifying any faults to be available if required to demonstrate complaint. Failure to do so could result in the service being chargeable.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer howsoever caused by reason of supply of goods.
- All goods supplied by the Company and all materials used in carrying out any services for the Customer shall remain the property of the Company until payment is made in full.
- Payment terms for approved account Customers are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
- The Company will be entitled to charge an administration fee of 8% per month on overdue accounts starting from the end of the stated credit period on invoice.
- Goods correctly supplied will be subject to handling or restocking charge, if accepted for return.
- The Company is not obliged to accept goods for return other than obligations under the English law.
- Any goods eligible for return must be in good and re-saleable condition.
- Non stock items specially ordered/manufactured cannot be accepted for return.
- Any queries regarding any invoice must be notified in writing to accounts office within 7 working days of date of invoice.